Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

I would like to take this opportunity to wish LaDonna a happy belated birthday! I know - I should have done this a little while ago but its been a little busy around here!
Happy Birthday LaDonna! I hope you had a fantastic day! I really was going to dig around for pictures but I can't seem to get a handle on which box they are all still in!!! I suppose you could say you are blessed! But then - you really deserve it after those terrible pictures you put up of me! :)) :))
I do hope you had a great day and may I say WELCOME to the 40's?? They aren't all that bad but then we probably already knew that being that wise young people we are!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the wishes!!! I thought I had posted enough embarrasing pictures on my own blog! You don't need to try and find anymore. One of my favorite cards that I got told me not to worry about the numbers...they don't mean anything anyway. That's what I've decided to do. And with any luck, I can keep "old age" at bay with a good hairdresser and my Mary Kay friends! :)