Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Update

I am taking ten minutes (or less depending on how fast my fingers move) to update my blog just because my brain is telling me that it can't sit here unchanged!! :)) Weird I know and my co-worker would tell you it is my version of OCD kicking in!
I have earth-shattering news for you all!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO READY FOR SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - got that off my chest!

We have snow and lots of it in certain piles around our lovely town and I must admit that it is kinda pretty! Now - I am not as happy about it as a certain friend of mine named Beth who lives in the middle of nowhere but I will now go as a far as to say that! Shocking revelation I know but when you pick yourself back up off the floor, you can continue reading!

Do you know that in about 5 weeks (or less if at all possible) I will be a "Nana"?!?!?! How cool is that!!!! When the pastor asked how many grandparents were in church Sunday morning, my husband was the very first to raise his hand! We kinda had a discussion about that because I am not sure we are QUITE yet but he firmly believes we are and so that was the end of that discussion! Anyway, that is shaping up to be a pretty cool event in our lives!

Ashley (as our only remaining "slave" at home) is keeping us busy but we usually just get the privilege of sitting and listening to her talk about alllllllll that is going on! But - we would have it no other way!!! She keeps me laughing I will tell you that! Now, if I could just get her to commit to staying at home til she is at least 40, things will be good but the way it looks, I am only dreaming!

I am doing my best to juggle school and work and have no clue what I would do without Ashley but mainly, I would be not surviving if it were not for Dave! That man is incredible and I am so grateful I have him! We are trading spots but I am hoping that it does not take me as long to finish my schooling as it did him or we will be attending graduation in a wheelchair!

My time is up!! See ya!!!!

1 comment:

CrazieChrisa said...

Glad to see an update from Nana:-D Baby girl says hi:-D