Well, let's see - it has been a rather busy time here so let me see if I can play catch up!
1) Had company a week ago this past Saturday in the form of my Mom, sister Sandy and brother-in-law Paul. This resulted in lots of pop and food arriving in my house!
2) Went to revival at UBC on a Friday night and on Sunday night! GREAT services and enjoyed meeting up with long, lost friends!
3) Because of number 1, I spent three days this past week doing fall "cleaning" for Sandy! Not sure who benefited the most from that - me or her!!
4) Had an interview on Wednesday for a job at a local bank.
5) Had a second interview on Friday after which I received the call offering me the job! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Start tomorrow!!!
6) Spent this past Saturday with WONDERFUL friends Woody and Ruth! We even got a cream puff cake and homemade cinnamon rolls out of that visit!!!!! We went shopping and had a great Mexican meal and a TERRIFIC day!
7) Yesterday after church we took our dinner and met several families at a park! Gorgeous weather, great company and delicious food!
So - now I am trying to work on my very long list of things to get accomplished today before I join the ranks of the working women again! I will be working full time and learning something new and I am excited about it! If you don't hear from me in awhile, you know why!!
For those of you in Florida, Carrie will be arriving on Friday night and will be in church on Sunday! Don't expect much though - she will be somewhat occupied with Josh but if you can break her away, at least tell her hi!!!